What we're about!
What we're NOT about!
- Kindness and respect. We welcome all people of good will, who care about community. This is a LGBT friendly space. An EVERYBODY friendly space!
- A nice, lag-free experience and home for our residents. If we cooperate and care about our neighbors, are careful with mesh and scripts, this server can be home to lots of great people!
- Providing the resources, support and tools that creative people need to make their visions manifest. Have a good idea? Need a region? You got it babe! :)
- Technical expertise and training. Helping our residents and others succeeed!
- Improve and innovate the OpenSim software and capabilities. (We do neat stuff here!)
- Encourage the creation and sharing of great, legal content for our community, and for OpenSim as a whole! It is better to fight content theft, by offering some better alternatives that everyone can feel good about!
- The strategy is to replace illicit content, with legitimate content, over time... rather than heavy-handed deleting sprees.
- We do not (knowingly) distribute copybotted materials. There are plenty of other places to go for that. What other grids do is their business. We want to keep this one nice. Leave us alone.
That being said.. we don't go nosing through people's stuff either. We are not on a crusade.
- We are not about commercialism. This is a free, community supported grid. Whether you are dirt poor, or a generous donor. We are all equals here. You are wanted, valued, and you are family!
- We are not a competetive grid. People should go where they find a home and friends, wherever best suits them! If that is HgLuv, WONDERFUL! :) It is our wish to see all of OpenSim succeed.
- No blondes named Arielle allowed. They are mouthy and troublesome!!! :)